- Finally regaining a house that we can clean
- Waking up at 5am and working out as planned
- Refining my rules about success: every day above ground is a success! Feeling successful will not in any way diminish my motivation, in fact, it'll add to it!
- Felt bloated right before dinner: don't snack too much
- Lost momentum in mid-day: stay focussed on end-goal
1) What am I most excited about today?
Refining the DST mockups and bringing the product one day closer to completion
2) Who do I love and who loves me?
My parents, my family
3) Why am I here? What's my life's purpose?
I am here to contribute, to impact the world in the way I'm best suited for, which is to build high-tech companies that augment our humanity.
4) What am I grateful for?
I'm grateful for the mentors I have, the opportunities that have come by me, the people who have touched my lives and joined me on this journey, and my capacity for discipline.
5) How would I live if today is my last day?
I would not waste a single second on worry or regret, on the past or the future. Every single second will be spent in the present, feeling successful and totally joyous.