- Develop five questions you’re going to ask yourself every morning for the rest of this 30-day program- questions that will cause you to go into positive and powerful states.
- Write them down and put them next to your bed or on your bathroom mirror.
- Every morning ask yourself these five questions and come up with at least two answers for each of them.
1) What am I most excited about today?
2) Who do I love and who loves me?
3) Why am I here? What's my life's purpose?
4) What am I grateful for?
5) How would I live if today is my last day?
The weekend has been a rough and heavy one, but I feel that this run of TR has been a lot more fruitful than the previous, in part because of this learning blog. Having a proper place to document my learnings, and being up to date on them, really does put me on momentum. Also exploring psycho-cybernetics by Dr Maxwell Matz.